2012-04-24

Stressed out/looking for help

PS: Hey you Copenhagen people I see visiting this blog; help! I'm sure this is a long shot but I'm using everything I can, it's urgent!

I'm looking for an apartment from 1. June to 1. August. I have one in mind that I'm considering but it's 36m2 and we need it for two people so it could be quite a stretch. And it's ridiculously expensive as well, although it's in an area I like. I know money's only money but it still stings.

So, if you know anything, please let me know! We're mostly scanning Vesterbro, Norrebro and Osterbro and zones 1 and 2. Our upmost limit is around 8000 DKK/month but we're willing to go a bit higher depending on the apartment (the one we're considering is indeed higher). Boligportal seems to be out of bounds since the landlords don't seem to dig people who aren't locals. We're starting to be in a bit of trouble since we're supposed to be moving on the 1. June!

I would be eternally grateful if anyone could help at all, I'll take the ridiculously expensive and ridiculously small apartment soon and probably regret it afterwards, if this doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment