2012-04-26

Back to Vesterbro


Future home street in Copenhagen
It's insane. We got an incredible flat from Vesterbro. It's everything you'd imagine a Copenhagen flat to be like. Light wooden floors, high white ceilings. So much light it almost hurts your eyes. A balcony and 55 square meters to live in.

I still haven't secured a job. I basically have nothing waiting for me, except for the 2 best Summer months in Copenhagen and the freedom to do whatever I want.

If only I could earn an extra 1000€ so I could head down to Southern France for August to do a bit of surfing and enjoying the sun. I almost feel ashamed that two months in the city I like so much, in an apartment that looks like it was ripped out of any arty folk's dreams, isn't enough and I want even more. Isn't that the curse of wanting it all?

But hell, it's insane.

I'm listening to that Feet in the Water-song on repeat, because I need someone to slap me and tell me it's all better than I even realize yet.

5 comments:

  1. Skumppa kylmenemään ja huulipunat esille, kun meikä saapuu valloittamaan kaupunkia heti heinäkuussa. Bangit ja Jensenit, hälytysvaara!

    R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oii että en voi uskoa että löysin kämpän eilen ja nyt se on jo meidän. tänään visualisoitiin millasta siellä tulee olemaan, aamuauringot ja aamupalat partsilla ja kaikki ihana. hitto! ja tervetuloa heti!

      ps: ella luuli että bang & jensen on "bango jenssen" hahaaa maailman paras!

      Delete
  2. Kuolen! Bango...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minä myös luulin hetken sen olevan bango....... Se kuulostaa rytmikkäältä!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahhaa EIKÄ - kuulostaa ihan joltain argentinalais-tanskalaiselta baarilta!

      Delete