2012-04-08

20 år


Good old photobooth to celebrate my birthday; topshop petite cut-out dress (that makes me look like a real housewife of beverly hills) and che guevara's old vest

I turned twenty today. I had a high fever yesterday night, but today the sun is shining as coyly but beautifully as it does in Helsinki in Spring.

A bracelet and a ski-trip to the Alps. I'm quietly happy.

I've already achieved two marks off my bucket list (Feel accomplished, buy a white blazer) and I've still got three months left. I'm well on my way. Better than ever.

I feel like going out tonight, because when you get those rare moments when you beam, you need to share them with others. People who shine, even for a brief moment, subconsciously give it forward to others. It reflects so easily.

Now, some champagne and entertaining a few guests with stories (ranging from exciting to awkward to horrible) from London.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=8Hl6GnmvMMA

    + onnea,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitos ja kiitos (olin unohtanu että toi biisi on olemassa, se on ihana!)

      Delete