2011-11-12

She's got everything to gain 'cause she's a fat girl with a lisp



Since August I've lost 5 kg off my body and 15 cm of my hair. Both measurements keep on growing.

Working is hard but it gets me money. Alcohol has once again become a friend to avoid, especially on Tuesday nights when three glasses of white wine at an exhibition opening are definitely too much.

The darkness that falls in the middle of the afternoon turns days into surreal moments, where I sometimes lose my focal point and everything becomes dark.

A friend left a few days ago to travel far South. Whenever I'm home I tend to slip into my white lace pants, to make pretend I'm already free.

Also, rule #1 which is no wine on an empty stomach is going to be challenged again today. My rule guide is now called Make This City Your Cushioned Playground Because You're Leaving Anyway and I intend on doing it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment