2011-11-19

Me 5 months ago, a day before graduation / Me 50 minutes ago, a day after getting an interview for the world's best university


Shoddy webcam pictures, but oh god.

Me then: confused, young, lost, disoriented, happy because of the graduation.

Me now: confused, young, lost, disoriented, fitter, thinner, happier.

Helsinki-Vantaa-LHR on the 5th, interview on the 7th, back to Helsinki on the 9th. I'm ecstatic but afraid that by writing this down I'll magically diminish my chances of making it.

Dear Cambridge, you've already taught me what it's like to cry out of sheer happiness, I'm in shock and I like you a lot.

Tonight: some wine and a good time.

I'm so happy I can't breathe.

2 comments:

  1. kuvat on jotenkin kiusallisia... etenkin ylempi

    ReplyDelete
  2. ylempi ainakin on, +8kg does no good!

    ReplyDelete