2011-10-23

So I read to myself: a chance of a lifetime to see new horizons





Gaddafi's dead and I'm worried about gaining a few pounds, not having enough money to vanish for three months and not having proper shoes for the winter. A plethora of first-world problems.

I've sent all my university applications and I should be receiving answers any week now. I could talk about this for a lifetime, reviewing all the chances I'm taking and how happy I feel, but I'm shortening it to this: I'm scared to death, but my leopard print-loving grandmother is so convinced I'll get in and meet a handsome english earl, she's started to learn English. In her mind, there's no reason a blonde girl should not marry an english aristocrat.

Next weekend is going to be time to hop on a bus, drive 166 km on the E18 and spend the weekend in a strange city with lovely people. I'm relieved. In order to not get fed up, everyone should change scenery once in a while, even if it's only for two and a half days.

P.S. This is the new me, through a grainy picture; shorter bleached hair and a top to match - I need to start prepping up for my english aristocrat and he should definitely be one who owns a yacht club.

3 comments:

  1. Oot paras <3 Nimimerkki olisipa minulla pehmeä koira, jolle pukea asuja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiiiiii gurl
    varmaan toivoisit kommentteja muiltakin kun kavereiltasi mut ei helvetti miten hyvä naama tossa kuvassa! tsiigailin sillai "kuka on tuo hemaiseva ilmestys jolla on chanelin kosteuttavaa huulikiiltoa" tms.

    nimim. Yasminelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) itsepä ♥ ja asuihin puettavat pehmeät koirat ansaitsee myös: ♥

    2) hiiiiiiii... hahaa, kuvakulma hämää mutta thanks anyway! ja hey yasminelle, millon jaat taas vinkkejä?

    ReplyDelete