2013-05-30

The politics of liberalism in a realist world

Above: hat today; below: hat in 2010

I took the time machine back to 2010 and bought a black hat. I'm missing a golden septum ring, long hair and a self-drawn fake tattoo that may or may not say fattig, otherwise I actually look the same. Scary.

It's weird here, once again.

I'm saying go go go go go when I actually want to say stay stay stay stay stay. I pretend I don't wish to tame anyone but the reality is that I get hurt if someone just turns around and leaves. 

Sometimes choosing to go is the only option. Like when you're expected to drink wine all night but you choose to silently turn around after a kiss, take the Northern Line back home and never ever look back. 

I have a date on Monday. I don't believe in romance but this thing is stolen straight from a romantic story. 

Life is flowing in a peculiar way once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment