2012-08-13

Life sucks

I'm going to buy tickets for Copenhagen. I try to convince myself that it's not because someone there calls me baby but even I know that would be blatant lying. I need to get there before I go to London.

I'm ever so confused and don't know what I'm supposed to do. This whole thing cannot go anywhere, it has no future whatsoever.

A week can change things, but it's just not meant to be.

I wish I got granted a chance to live two lives.

In one of them I would go to London and not worry about a thing, live fast and high.

And in the other one I would take it slow. Rent out a small, beautiful apartment in Copenhagen. Take it slow, see where everything leads me.

Fuck it.

1 comment:

  1. I've followed you for ages and this is what I've build courage for: my first comment.

    I love the way you write,
    I love the way you succeed to capture everyday life,
    I even think I love how you live your life and I'd be more than happy to be the one living your second life. (not saying that I know what your life is really like)
    I especially love the part "fuck it".

    Yours,
    another M
    who stayed in Hki)

    ReplyDelete